Friday, April 18, 2008

T*G*I*F

It has been quite a week. I have survived the first week of school holidays which is always a plus in my book.

Josh has been sick the past couple of days. Coughing and sniffing. Never fun. Last night he was snoring away. Nicknamed him 'snorkie die draakie' (never quite sure if I get my Afrikaans spelling right). I've had a migraine the passed two days....actually I think I've had it most of the week.

Today we are going to have another 4 hour session of load shedding. Yep, I checked the schedule. So no surprises on me. Thought about going to get some tops for next weekends show but decided to rather head out shopping over the weekend.

I have also been investigating getting a pair of crocs. These will come in handy for BeadEx. With teaching I'm on my feet for at least 12 hours a day and I think they might just help. But yowser are they pricey. Oh well!!!

Next week we are at The Women's Show at Sandton Convention Centre - do you know about it. Let me know. Hubby is worried and so am I that everyone we speak to seems to have no idea about this happening.

You'll see by my work that I am on a flower kick. They are fun to make. Migraines and bad headaches don't help with trying to sit at the torch. It's a vicious circle. I get stressed cause I cannot torch and because of stress I get these vicious headaches.

Hubby has quite a busy weekend with Funprix and I'm trying to convince the boys to stay at home with me. Maybe I'll bribe them with my gift voucher my sister gave me.

At least NO show days. I am so HAPPY about that. Now all that is left to do is find a bigger better place to rent. Which reminds me I need to find a Midrand reporter, but not today.

Have a super weekend where ever you may be.

Chat soon.

No comments: