Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thursday's Report

I haven't been able to blog as much the past two days as I was doing a glass beadmaking workshop. I had two fantastic ladies who were tons of fun. Teaching takes a lot out of me and I'm flat!!! Got to get back in the swing of things quickly.

I cannot believe how time is flying by and I'm wondering if I have enough time to do all the things I need to do before the shows. I end up getting into such a panic that I feel I cannot move.

Selling on Ebay and Etsy have also added a new dimension to my life. Exciting and stressful at times!!! But I'm having fun and that is important. Ant asked me when I was going to put some of his pendants on the bay. Told him on Sunday because apparently it's better to have auctions end the following Sunday - I know I read that somewhere. LOL

Back to life, I have beads to clean and posting to do.

till later

No comments: