Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday's Report

I'm feeling a tad bit better although my throat is still killing me but thank goodness for strepsils - I might just get through this.

Today is setup for the show day. Not sure how much setting up is going to be done as our place is teeny weeny and well we could do it tomorrow morning before the show starts. I know I should be more enthusiastic about this but sales are slow right now and it's really disheartning to put your heart and soul into your work and not be able to sell it for what it is worth. Okay, that's my moan for the day.

A new shopping centre is opening up just down the road from us. Thought the boys and me would head there and see what it's all about it. I'm really excited as we're getting one of the big stores which will save me heading to Northgate to do my shopping.

Hubby didn't get a chance to check out my kiln which is on the blink again!!! At the moment I am thanking the heaven's above that I decided not to go ahead and be an agent for them. This is the second time in less than a year. Thank goodness I have my faithfull Paragon kiln.

Otherwise I'll keep you update with what is happening at 'The Womens Show'. Maybe my enthusiasm will improve.

Chat soon.

No comments: