Thursday, May 29, 2008

I think we've found it...................

I think tonight was our Eureka night!!!

We went and had a look at the most amazing, stunning, beautiful home.

It has everything - a beautiful space for my studio. A stunning pool, it is huge!!! A garden that is huge. Space, space, space.....and more space, oh and more space. A lot of the work was done by a Swedish gentleman who by the sounds of it was a carpenter. There is a lot of stunning woodwork. The doors are solid - and the garage doors where I'm going to setup my studio. OMG, they are gorgeous. I cannot wait to take pics.

It is all agreed upon in principal and nothing I would say is 100% until the dotted line is signed and our deposit paid over etc. etc.

There is even the makings of a vegetable and herb garden. Some fruit trees that need a bit of TLC and oh, the potential.

The kitchen has the most amazing breakfast nook. We'll have a dining room. And the main room is huge too.

Can you tell I'm excited!!!!

Now I seriousley have to get this butt into full working gear!! But this horrid flu/bug or whatever it is, is back in full force. My chest hurts from all the coughing and spluttering!!! Just hoping I can get a good nights sleep.

I can have a rose garden. Small thing in the big scheme of things. But the roses you see most frequently posted here in my blog is a bush I have nutured from a baby and now that we are leaving it is really come to it's fullest potential. I wish I could take it with me, I can see some snippings and hormone growth stuff coming in handy.

The property is just over 3000sqm. It is going to be so amazing!!!

So cross fingers for us that all goes well and that this will be our new home for a bit.

Chat soon.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Oh Michelle, This sounds divine! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Hugs, Maggie

Val Cox said...

wow, sounds fantastic!