Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday's traffic musings.........................

On the way to taking Josh to nursery school I always have plenty of time to ponder. This mornings pondering was about being positive no matter what. Whatever the universe throws at me, be it good or bad will be handled with positiveness!!!

Thursday is build-up for the BeadEx show at the Sandton Convention centre. This will give me plenty of time to discover if my new shoes will handle the job and I'm positive they will. I will be positive that the resolution for the BeadEx workshops will turn out for the best. I am positive that we will do well!!

I just needed to add that I am blessed to be married to my best friend who sticks by me thick and thin. Who has done everything to make sure I have the best possible tools to make the most of the artform I enjoy.

After the show which I know will be a success, I'll be able to focus on other enjoyments as well. I want to focus more on photography. Learn as much as I can about my outdated Nikon (LOL) and see what I can come up with. With that comes taking better photo's of my work. Borosilicate glass is not the easiest to photograph. Yes, I am lusting after a different photography setup for my pendants but that will come in time.

So my wish for all of you is that you go into this week feeling and being positive!! That nothing will get you down. That we will face each problem with a smile and belief that no matter what - WE CAN DO IT!!!

Chat soon...........................

No comments: