Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday's ramblings............

Good morning everyone.

It has been one of those mornings where I feel like I am chasing my tail and getting no where fast. Our hosting company for my email and website has had a fire which means I'm dead in the water for now. Frustrating!!!

The good news I am back torching and having fun. I had some fun yesterday playing and finalising a project I am working on.

We are still house hunting. I've got to the point of quitting - it is so frustrating!!! The one I was so excited about is having current tenant issues. Those of him changing his mind. Bye, bye cool studio. We will survive. LOL

Had a look at another house out in the country - the issue is getting Brad to school from there. I must just work on the logistics. Any ideas :))

Chat soon............

1 comment:

Quilt knit said...

Well! I am so sorry to hear about the hard time finding a home. I lived in rooms here in Boston, MA. from July 1999 until July 2004. I am in a neat apartment. I have only one bedroom, separate full bath, a Galley kitchen, and large big room, and small back area with storage and storage in the basement. I see the great North Atlantic every morning and I will get to work from home and have all that extra time. No commute!
Well, you can home school. Or, look closer to a school that He can attend and find the Country home after Highschool. My friend never did anything but walk across the street, yes, even for college. Why not put your wishes up on that House Hunters show. I admit, I would not like some of the choices.
Hope it all works out.
(( circle of Hugs ))
Sherrie Roberts