Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pan decides to take a major stroll on a major road this morning

This equates to me having heart failure and tears!!!

Something just didn't quite feel right this morning. My gut says to me 'just check on the dogs'. I can only see three. I call for Pan, nothing!! No bouncing retriever running up to me. I'm trying not to panic. Do a quick search of the property. No Pan!!! I'm really panicking now. Phone hubby who has gone to dump rubbish and tell him that Pan has gone MIA. I fear the worst.

While I'm yelling for her, a flying squad car with two officers inside stop and I run to the gate. He asks me if I have misplaced a golden lab and I tell him yes. He says not to worry he has her in the car. I could have kissed him. Hubby drove up shortly after that. My nerves are fried and if we starve this month that is what will happen to make sure my dogs are secure in the property. I'm also spitting mad as I have now discovered the electric fence is not working and the dogs are pushing there way through it. So much for that.

I am going to try and have a stress free day. But how does one do shopping with 4 dogs tailing along because they don't now how to behave.

So feel for me please. I have no toilet paper, no tissues and NO DECENT COFFEE!!! My sinuses are acting up. Guess it is time to try that suggestion and just take the plunge and buy the sinus clearing magaffie.

Did I even tell you the best news. Hubby has messed up my bearings again. Surely they will cease at some stage and you know what. I really couldn't give a #$@**. No car = no getting kids to school = no going no where and that is just fine by me.

Okay so I am probably ranting and raving unnecessarily but we are Pan's guardians - and I just don't know what I would do if something happened to her. Everything is so new to them especially horses and everyone is out on a morning ride this morning. I am now trying to keep a handle on 4 dogs, 4 cats and the rats and the guinea's are not even here yet. Oh boy!!!

No comments: