Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wednesday's ramblings

I think I woke up and hit the ground running. Yes, if it wasn't for the last minute this household would not be the same.

Not only are we moving this weekend. Yes, you all know that. LOL But it is also Brad's market day at school on Friday and it is his classes turn. Two months ago I said we would make rings and kept putting it off and life moved on. Now I have just under 2 days to put a whole new plan in action. I duly told that darling hubby of mine that we are now making Faerie Crowns. He was like what happened to the ring idea to which I had to tell him that it was binned for what I think is going to be a much bigger seller. Not that we ever get back what we spend on it.

Thanks to Elaine and Angelina I have come up with a plan to take part of the rose with me. When I'm out hunting later for wire for the Faerie Crowns at my favourite building supply store, I'm going to get some hormone growth stuff and take some cuttings and pray it works.

My focus is also worrying about our kitties. Only one of our 4 have ever moved with us. I'm just hoping they will all adjust. It is going to be an interesting few weeks. Hubby has arranged to collect the keys on Friday, so the plan is to take a few boxes as well as hang up curtains.

Oh, and if you're new to reading my blog. Welcome!!!

Chat soon.............................

No comments: