Thursday, July 3, 2008

Can I be excused from everything

It is going to take some getting used living out here but I’m sure I’ll get into the swing of things eventually. Having the boys at home does put a spanner in the works as they want me out and about with them and who can blame them. This morning we spent some time in the garden and had some fun planting some flowers.

A lot has been going on in my mind today. A strange obsession about where the Garmin is – that has me in a knot. Home schooling, being the perfect wife, the perfect mom and in between it all trying to melt glass. I still haven’t managed to sort out my studio. In all honesty a bunch of crap has been dumped in that room and sorting it out is going to take a wee miracle.

My internet connection is also not entirely great either. Just trying to check mail has me running around the house trying to find a decent spot where I can get a signal that will hold. It is annoying beyond belief, especially when you get used to having it all the time with no problems at all. A solution is an outside antenna which naturally comes at a cost. And our one and only Telkom (landline solution) will not put any more cables out in this neck of the woods because some characters keep stealing the cables for copper. At least the Securtiy company is jacked up. Guess they have to be when communication in the area is at an all time low.

The cats I’m happy to report seem content. I know Thomas woke me up at some ungodly hour this morning mewing to get in as he had somehow got locked out. Smokey, the old girl is just keeping out of every ones way but doesn’t hesitate to give me a look should I disturb her. The dogs have been zapped by the fence a couple of times, I think they are slowly learning that it is best not to get to close to it. The cows don’t seem to feature that much either or they have just given up barking at the non responsive invaders. LOL

So for now my question for everyone is……Can I be excused from everything. LOL

No comments: