Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Spirituality

A topic that probably means many different things for many different people.

It has been on my mind a lot and purely because of the homeschooling aspect. I have joined various South African homeschooling groups as well as unsubscribed rather quickly as I have found that there is more mention of God than there is of actual homeschooling. This has not helped me when I am out there trying to find as much information about homeschooling as I can. I want to hear about homeschooling not how because of your strong beliefs you have fallen pregnant or that God has told your hubby to do it with you or not. And can someone tell me what is the the difference between and Ismael baby and and Isaac one is..........confused.

Please do not get me wrong. I have nothing against the Christian faith - I have been there, done that, got the t-shirt so to say. But please do not feel the need to convert me or that the only reason to homeschool is because your faith is not taught in the school system and assume that is the reason I would be as well. I'm doing it for many others and the Christian faith is not one of them. I think if you are going to base faiths in schools you need to cover them all and respect them all, not just have one.

So this is me on my soap box.

I believe in Angels, Faeries, hobgoblins and such. I believe in Soul clusters and living multiple lives. I am comfortable with my Spirituality.

No comments: