Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's been a trying week so far

If I'm not yelling, I'm screaming and if I'm not screaming, I'm cryring and if I'm not crying, I'm laughing and if I'm not laughing, I might just be grinning and bearing it!!!

The sale of our property will have me in a straight jacket in a padded cell if it continues this way. I'm at the point of 'should I really care'.

The latest - their bank (the buyers) has decided to reassess the home loan they agreed upon and gave guarantees for, just as the transfer was about to be lodged. Their bank has changed their minds and is demanding they sell their other property first. (SCREAM!!!) - and now we live in uncertainty until someone has clarity about the bank being convinced to change their minds once again. It's a waiting game. I'm going insane. I'm an emotional wreck!!! Can this whole thing not just be over. Finished, kapoot, die einde!!! Lets just say - thank you to vineyards and wine. It's helping me through the tougher moments!!!

But on a happy note - Josh turned 4 today!! It was our afternoon at the school for tea and cake. We relaxed and chilled and Josh got to play with some of his friends.

So if I'm really quiet - Don't panic - I'm just telling myself over and over again.........

I WILL SURVIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh...................and two missing books about Trees and Flowers have hubby running for cover!!!! Of course it's HIS fault they're missing. Did he not hear the dude properly when we got married - anything missing shall clearly be YOUR FAULT!!!! He doesn't get it........................

4 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

Hugs and quick bank issues resolved vibes!

And, OMG, your boys are just like my son! James was crazy about Thomas the Tank Engine until Spiderman (and now Star Wars) took over!! Percy is my favorite engine, but we've got tons of trains still scattered all over here and at Grandma and Granddaddy's house! That birthday cake is supercool, Josh!! Happy 4th!

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

See, that's why I do love my current DH, he had two x-wives to break him in and train him... he knows how to say, I'm sorry hon, It's all my fault can I get you a glass of wine? I went thru hell selling my house in Atlanta... makes me want to scream when I see those info-mercials on making money in real estate... I ended up 8,000 in the hole selling that house and carrying 2 mortgages for almost 2 years just about ruined me financially... but DEEP breath... it's just money... and when it comes right down to it...that's not something I care about anymore... if I've got it I spend it, if I don't, I don't...end of story.

Anonymous said...

Sorry all this is happening with your house. But yes this too will come to an end.
Love the birthday cake, he is sooo cute!!
Kare

Deb said...

Ohhh Mich - I'm with you on that. Just yell & yell loud (preferably at the people that bought your house & the bank -lol).

Surely you have a real friend to help you..... you know the saying "A good friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move the body" ;o)