Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Rescue Mission

Can you guess who is in the tree?

Ant is a bit higher than Brad and to the right. Lucky is somewhere in there. LOL



Ant and Brad working on a plan!!


This is Ground Control!!


Brad has Lucky while dad gets out of the tree. Ground Control thought his job was very easy.



Shooooo, there we go. One parakeet rescued.
The boys were feeding Lucky this morning when he took flight and headed to the Great Outdoors. Luckily he settled in a tree just next to our property. Shooooo. But how to get him out of said tree. Hmmm, love you're going to have to climb the tree.

2 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

What a rescue! The boys "did good". Did Brad do his climbing barefoot?? I've preferred to be barefoot whenever possible since I was his age, but I can not imagine sticking my tootsies in a tree like that. Way to go, kiddo!

Deb said...

Well done guys!
That was some mission - I'm impressed.
When we had our rainbow lorikeet 'Jazz' I used to get her wings clipped to begin with ....but in the end she had no desire to fly away, she just loved her humans too much! Well ok - she favoured her male human over me in the end also, guess his beard was just more fun than my bare chin ;o)

Getting the wings clipped might be a good idea in the meantime.