Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My gran is very ill...

What an evening last night was!! I got an sms that my Gran was admitted to ICU and might not make the night. I was heartbroken!! Gran has been at a frail care centre and I fail to understand how they let her get so dehydrated - it's shocking and I hope someone gets to the bottom of what happened or how they allowed it to get so bad.

I phoned the hospital that Gran is at and the nurse/sister told me that Gran is still very, very ill. I am going through to see her today, I'm just waiting to hear from hubby when he will be able to help out as the kiddies cannot go in to the ICU at all.

5 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

Will be keeping your Gran in my thoughts. Hugs, Ang

Diana Ferreira said...

Aww Michelle, I am thinking of you. Just gooi a missed call, and I will phone back ...

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

Oh Mich, I do hope they can help her, I too will keep you and her in my thoughts and prayers today.

Jennifer Cameron said...

Oh Michelle! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this difficult time.

marcy said...

Michelle, I'm sorry to hear that. I'll have her in my thoughts.
Marcy