Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's about that 'other place'

Well, you try and be honest and what does it get you? It gets you interesting!!

I could have signed on at Torchbugs and never been honest in my profile or avatar, I could have lied, I could have been everything these woman say they don't like but what does that get you. It gets you messed with. Quite simply why the hell don't you just ban me, remove me or something. But I guess your childish games are far more FUN!!

Keep your forum. In all honesty you did your best to make yourself as similar to LE as you could. Corri is more woman than any of you will ever be!!

So guys and girls don't be fooled if you see 2Glassy4U over at Torchbugs because I may be able to sign in as long as I have no cookies on my end but once I hit log in everything goes haywire this side. I'm there, but I'm not. I cannot see diddly and get weird errors - I can't even partake in a good friends exchange that I had joined. Oh well!! I may not be able to get on but I'll still do my part and send my pieces.

What people do not realise is that I can connect via hubby's laptop and it didn't take long to figure out that it was only the 2Glassy4U that was effected. I guess banning me was just not simple enough for you!!

Grow up girls and get a back bone!!!

No comments: