Thursday, March 13, 2008

Can't focus

I wish I could but I can't. I sit down at my torch then I get up. There is just way too much going on in my brain right now. I have a zillion things I need to work on but I just can't seem to do it.

Selling our house would be a big step in the right direction. But no nibbles yet!!! I want to scream in frustration!!!

I have 64 days until BeadEx and I cannot get my A$$ in gear. Nevermind the show two weeks prior to that. Right now I cannot even make a decision about which stand I will take at the Your Family Craft Expo. Something that should be easy enough.

Playing with my blog is probably not what should be at the top of my priority list but at least I can get my thoughts out into the cyber world.

A list of what is going on in my brain:

1. Making that frog
2. Posting those overseas parcels
3. Selling the house
4. What if we don't sell the house
5. Which street corner would be the best to go begging on
6. Selling the house
7. Book Club
8. Making dinner for book club
9. Making pendants - hearts etc.
10. Selling the house
11. Wishing my hair would grow back quicker or are people just staring at me because I'm fat or is it because I'm fat and I shaved me hair off
12. Making the right decisions
13. Is Brad happy school
14. Would home schooling be better
15. Back to selling the house
16. Where we go will our multitude of pets be accepted
17. Where will we go

I could go on and on and on. No wonder I do not feel grounded currently.

I guess doing just one thing is a start................................................

No comments: