Saturday, March 22, 2008

I forgot, how could I

Well I did and I feel terrible for it. I forgot hubby's birthday. I woke up and flew into a 'got to get the house tidy for the new Estate Agent' mode. Eeeeeek!!! When it did finally click, I felt like a real horrible person!!!

There is just so much going on in this crazy brain of mine which is no excuse really. The worst is low and behold he forgets mine, he'd be sliced and diced and fed to the sharks. But he'd never forget......I feel terrible for forgetting.

As far as plans go and torching yesterday. Uhmmmm, never got there. We spent most of the day just chilling. But the kiln is on and there is hope for today.

We went to the renovated shopping centre in Sunninghill to get ribs that are the best in the world for a braai tonight. Got hubby some Malva pudding. Can you see I'm trying to make-up. Yes, yes....it will take more than delicious ribs and malva pudding. I know, okay!!! Well, the kiddies ended up jumping on a jumping castle and hunting for eggs. The new Thai Spa was doing a promotion and offering 10 minute massages for a great deal. I gave it a try and WOW!!! Then hubby went. We both thoroughly enjoyed it and I cannot wait till they officially open to give the reflexololgy a try.

We're back home again. The weather has taken a turn to the chilly side again. I think winter is going to knock on our doors early this year.

We like the new Estate Agency that is taking over the sale of our house. They seem far more eager and keen to sell our property. So crossing fingers once again.

Hope you're all having a super long weekend so far. We are....

Back soon.

No comments: