Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Do you ever get the 'homeless' feeling..............

And I thought the stress before show was bad, house hunting is proving to be worse. So my panic attacks are those of having no home to move into now that we have sold ours.

Not only that, I have the fallout from the show but no torch or oxygen. Now that is a problem, a problem that needs to be fixed pronto.

Back to house hunting. It's difficult trying to find something that will make everyone happy. Right size, right price and something big enough for the dogs.

We looked at one yesterday, just around the corner from my sisters - huge property, the kids loved it but oh that kitchen. Yuck!!!! Nevermind the price being asked for rental. This morning was back to square one and all I got was sorry we've let it, not available, not suitable.......etc. etc. etc. I'm not sure I can go through this everyday. Maybe I need to pick one day of the week that will be my 'looking for a new home day' so that I can go through the emotions once a week instead of 7 days a week.

Chat soon...........................

No comments: