Friday, May 23, 2008

Live No Regrets.........

I have a t-shirt which amongst other things states, "Live no regrets".

This has been a very emotional week for me and it's hard to believe that a week ago I was in the throes of a workshop and having fun doing what I do.

And that is it, the realisation that what I enjoy doing is melting glass. It makes me happy, I love it and it fulfills me. Just as my family do. Yes, the road at the moment is filled with twists and turns and sometimes it's easier to turn around and head back but that means I would not be true to my beliefs and would be giving up on all the hard work it has taken to reach this point.

I will find avenues to sell my work, and I will work hard at it.......

Live no regrets!!!!!

1 comment:

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

Be strong girlfriend... it'll all work out. Have a great weekend..