Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cold and Wet Wednesday Morning

I cannot believe it!! Rain again. Oh my - I wonder what is happening to this world of ours.

Well I've woken up and I'm still comfortable with the decision we made. I suppose that is a good sign. I think it is scary for all of us. We have lived in our current home for almost 8 years. So this is a big event in our lives.

I'm back in the swing of things and making beads etc again. That is always a good sign. Made another sale on Etsy. I was floating on cloud 9 for a bit.

Not much else happening. Going to get my tootsies warms - they're freezing. And cold feet do not make a happy me.

Chat soon.

2 comments:

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

Sounds like a WONDERFUL place... I love the smell of horses...aaaaahhhhh

Wonderful starfish focal bead... is it boro? Looks like soft glass, I LIKE it.

Don't forget to send me your other wish list (your tongs haven't arrived yet).

Ramblings of a lunatic mom and lampworker said...

They're tweezers girlfriend........you got me double over in laughter with 'tongs' LOL

The latest starfish are soft glass. Kronos :))