Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday's rambles...........

Well at first I was at a loss at what to do with myself. Then I realised there was just way too much to do and got overwhelmed but worked through things methodically in my own way. LOL

By the afternoon I was certain that the reason for my grey hairs is definitely my boys and at one stage I asked if I could have some wine with their whine. They either play nicely or don't and I get caught in the middle. The ultimate referee. LOL

Then there are the student's beads from the Bead show in May that kept getting lost in the post, that finally arrived today. Darn I wish I had kept that slip or pray that I find it in box. Not sure why an overnight parcel would take 3 weeks instead of well a night. Frustrating!!! Guess it is one less thing to worry about.

I also bought some Great Lakes Lettuce, Spinach and Celery - seedlings ready to be planted. I also managed to find some cool tomatoe seeds as well. This veggie garden is going to be fun.

Hope you have all had a super day or are having one.

No comments: