Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wednesday's ramble

Hubby is sort of forgiven. I still don't buy his explanation but hey ho!! So I'll just keep tabs on him. Can you tell I love the guy!!

I'm outside with the boys sitting on the porch and they're taking things apart in true boy style. LOL

We're seriousley now considering home schooling for Bradley. His cricket coach and sounds like the school have agreed in principal to let Brad carry on with cricket. This will help with the social aspect of life. There is also horse riding out here where we are but that can be expensive!!

I'm thinking of saving for a scooter. They cost about R8500.00 or just over $1000.00 It makes logical sense as you get 35km to the liter and guess what went up again last night, petrol. My car now costs over R300 to fill up.

We're adjusting to a new way of life. It is even fun planning dinners. LOL So tonight is lamb chops, roast potatoes and mixed veg. We even have a dining room table now and dinner is a family affair, and not done on laps in front of the TV.

There is a chilly wind blowing. I'll check back in later.

Have a super day wherever you are.

1 comment:

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

We eat at our desks in front of the computer. I LOVE my little scooter as an added bonus... it is FUN to ride. Did I predict correctly the lame excuse? LOL