Thursday, February 26, 2009

Weight Watchers : Week 5 - down 1.4kg's



I can do it!! Quite simply that, I can do it!!

We're into Week 5 and another loss of 1.4kg's has been recorded. I'm over the moon about it.

This past week has thrown many challenges my way and I bravely continued on the path I have envisioned for myself. I have now lost a total of 4.4kg's, which equates to 9.7lbs.

I can only thank Tiffany http://skinnydontfixugly.blogspot.com/ who found her way to my blog. Through Tiffany I have found many other blogs related to WW's and the recipe ones have been a HUGE help!! I started to wonder if I would end up looking like stirfry because that is all I'd eat. LOL So let me tell you a little secret and you absolutely cannot tell anyone else this : You can still eat yummy food and lose weight!! Not that stirfry's aren't yummy, they most definitely are, but night after night and your taste buds start screaming for some variety!!

Yesterday while browsing through one of the recipe links, I found a fantastic Chicken curry http://weight-watchers-points-recipes.blogspot.com/2008/11/chicken-curry-with-coconut-milk-43-pts.html Yum, yum, yummy!! Now don't forget those portion sizes - with this one you'll be tempted for seconds. But hold back - you know you can because those leftovers are going to make for another FANTASTIC meal!!

2 comments:

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

Wow you're doing GREAT... keep going

angelinabeadalina said...

Congratulations!! Way to go!