Thursday, March 26, 2009

Week 9 : Weight Watchers - up (point) 4

Sadly, no gold stars this week!!


It went up, for the first time since I started WW. Thankfully there are no thoughts of giving up but only a determination to lose the .4 plus more quickly!!
Going to gym has resulted in me trying some new classes - water aerobics, pilates orientation and Tai Chi. All of which I have enjoyed!! The only hiccup is that cardio takes a back seat on these days but I will figure it out eventually.
This journey I am on is amazing. I love learning new things daily and discovering things about myself that I never ever thought I'd ever try or even like.
I have a crazy day ahead, ending with bookclub this evening. I haven't seen the girls in over 2 months so I'm looking forward to catching up.
Enjoy!!!
Mich

1 comment:

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

.4.... .4 is probably just water weight... eat less salt... you're doing great... keep going.