Yeah, the scale hates me. I'm up .6kg's which ='s 1kg up over the past two weeks.
I got to the meeting earlier today as traffic was not as chaotic due to school holidays. None of us were looking to happy and got chatting and I'm glad I did as lots of ideas and thoughts were thrown my way.
* I am going to investigate changes to my treadmill routine and I got myself some 1.5kg weights to go with me on the treadmill.
* Change my routines - not eating the same things for breakfast and lunch. Change and variety. Hmmmm
* Doing more weight training and trying out the toning circuit.
* To stop being so hard on myself!! Yeah right.
* Drink more water.
* Persistance, Persistance, Persistance and NOT GIVING UP!! My fellow lampworkers - PPP
I just want to thank you all for stopping by and commenting. Your support means so much to me. My brain hears what you're saying BUT it is amazing what the # on the scale can do to one mentally. Yes, I can feel it in my clothes, I know it when I can buy a size smaller BUT I am amazed at how much that no. on the scale does to me mentally. This morning I had visions of the scale sinking to the bottom pool.
I am exhausted most of the time and I guess the late nights are not helping. A longing for being with my friends in the USA, it's been 2 years and I miss you all. Time flies.....one day!!
1 hour ago