Wednesday, July 30, 2008

3 days of busy!!

It's been 3 days. Eek!! Where do the days go??

It has been hectic. The odd threat of divorce, separation, wanting to smack hubby with a wet, smelly fish and just crazy. LOL Naturally the man I love was in serious DOO-DOO!! He is slowly crawling his way back to the No. 1 position. LOL

So I've been sorting out the homeschooling, downloading loads of books etc. Purchasing files and all that to store info in. Just in case someone decides to report me for something - you never know. I want to have all those ducks in a row. I've also been working on a project for a magazine.

As of yet, still no serious molten glass!! I know, I know. It's just so hard when your mind is somewhere else. Hubby has assured me that a new bottle is on it's way. Like I said crawling his way back. It only took a week or so of begging.

Back to slaving away.

Have a good one.

ttfn

2 comments:

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

Glad to see the Lions and Tigers and Bears didn't get you... Oh my what's he done now? Let me guess something to do with the wicked witch - I mean the estate agent and the old house...
do I win a prize if I'm right? Ha Ha

angelinabeadalina said...

Sounds like you're going to be very well prepared for the homeschooling, thanks to the work you're doing gathering all those resources!

Hope Anthony has crawled all the way out of the doo-doo and back into your good graces :)