Friday, August 1, 2008

That Mythical Creature..........

My mythical creature, the Supermom / wife!! Does she truly exist or is it just a myth??

Ant caught a glimpse of my blog and asks the BIG question. Why did you fail?? Well, I didn't get everything done that I needed too, so I failed. He thought what I'd accomplished was an A++. Hmmmm, do we judge ourselves too much?? Do we put way too much pressure on ourselves to be the BEST at everything we do?? The pressure, the stress...............!!!

He then asked me who I thought was representative of my 'mythical creature'. My immediate answer was my sister. She has the patience of a saint, all the energy in the world and is a natural with kids. She goes here, there and everywhere and things are never a problem. He then reminded me that she has a fulltime, live-in maid.

***********************
The big question: will I find the time to melt glass?? I sincerely hope so.
I had better. I just ordered some more yummy boro colours. I also love the fact that I am supporting a company that is doing it's best to be 'green'.
***********************
What's up this weekend??
Well if my oxygen ever arrives. Hopefully some serious molten glass moments. We also have our monthly Urban Market. Wondering if a Winter Sale is in order to make some space for new stuff!! S*P*R*I*N*G is on it's way........I can feel it!! LOL She's around the corner, waiting to breathe a blast of freshness and newness all over. I'm getting excited. Warm summer evenings - heaven!! Nothing like it. (Huge smiles)
Have a blast this Friday, whatever you do. I am going to make a Pomegranate Martini, come what may.
TTFN and TGIF

No comments: