Friday, March 13, 2009

Decisions, decisions, decisions...

Don't you just love Katy Perry's song - Hot n Cold

My favourite bit:

"'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in and you're out
You're up and you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up"

Today on my mind is gym memberships and how FRUSTRATING they can be. Either way I don't win. No surprise there!! The bonus of going to one is the potential health benefits as well as this weight of mine shifting sooner than later. {{grin}}

The hiccup which really isn't a hiccup but it will cost us either way. The boys!! No babysitter, housekeeper to back me up. They have to go with. I'm restricted with time etc. and the potential of having to pay an extra R225.00 p/month to keep the boys occupied at the gym. Negative = Cost
Positive = They get to exercise and work out. Way cool!!!

So I'm hot and then cold, in and then out, and up and then down.....LOL Decision making should be easier - right??

No comments: